Higgins RatLiner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks but im done with it just the way it is. Next project get a new heart. Im on the heart transplant waiting list and i will be going into the hospital next month for some more testing then in for a stay to wait for a heart. Sulley

Bike is looking awesome!!

Best of luck with that new engine install !!! :mrgreen:
You´ll be in our family´s prays :wink:
Keep us posted!!

Well i hung it up today its gona be a while before i can ride again, once i get a new heart i will be buyin stock in white tires cuss i will be burnin them off with that new heart. Sulley

007-6.jpg

I got it overlookin my flock.
001-6.jpg

Best of luck with the transplant! My mom had a heart transplant at UCLA 11 years ago and shes still going strong,even went back to work full time! By the way Nice collection the Ratliner fits perfectly,Great JOb!!! 8) :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Good luck Sulley :wink: Bike looks great 8)

+1 Good Luck with the procedure! They have come a long way in the last 10 years! Thoughts & prayers are with you & your family!

Thanks guys, its been a long trip, im going back in the hospital in march, i have to wait in the hospital could be 6 months to a year, i have O- blood witch is rare and there are not that many people with that blood type that are donors, so i will wait, they said i could come home for a week in maybe 4 to 5 months to take a brake, all is good. Thanks again. Sulley

Hey Sulley,
Man your 'Liner is really stylin'!! The way you used the three contrasting colors is fantastic. :D
I wish you all the best with with your transplant and hospital stay. Even if you can't build bikes for a while, hopefully you can continue to participate here.

Hang tough Sully, I´m sure you´ll be burning those white tires in no time with the new engine :wink:

Tryin a few things, changed up the seat, flipped the bars now its a cruser. LOL Sulley

001-8.jpg

003-5.jpg

Interesting! Definitely gives the bike a different look.
Can't believe you found a seat to match! Like the painted crank cover!
The original looks cafe racy. Like the non-ape hangers with the banana seat too.

Thanks, im not sure if i like it yet, i may try a different set of bars, miniapes maybe. Sulley

Nope cant get use to the look with that seat, back it gos. Sulley

Back