>> Higgins Hauler <<

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
This build started two years ago with a rear JC Higgins rack and has steadily progressed to the point when I won a pair of skirt guards a few weeks ago. This bike is made of of parts from all over the place and nothing came together. EZ to buy one that is complete, tough to piece one together without breaking the bank!
Enjoy!

Joe

JCH1.jpg

JCH2.jpg

JCH3.jpg

JCH4.jpg

JCH5.jpg

JCH6.jpg

JCH7.jpg

JCH8.jpg

JCH9.jpg

JCH10.jpg

Yup, had some time to snap a few pics tonight. Couldn't get to the Elgin, and had to take this one for a shakedown ride.

Joe

thatismytruck said:
Looks great!! Is this the bike for tomorrow night?

So are you wearing a skirt when you ride this bike? I never have understood putting skirt guards on a boys bike, but maybe that is just me.
Nice bike in spite of that.

Crassly said:
So are you wearing a skirt when you ride this bike? I never have understood putting skirt guards on a boys bike, but maybe that is just me.
that is the most assnine thing I have heard on this site, Remember Ratrod bikes is about being NOT CORRECT, I personally think those former skirt guards are the coolest up and coming accessory, Awesome job Joe

KZ1000 said:
Crassly said:
that is the most assnine thing I have heard on this site, Remember Ratrod bikes is about being NOT CORRECT, I personally think those former skirt guards are the coolest up and coming accessory, Awesome job Joe

X2 on that! i would be so lucky to find some of those parts...

very nice bike! 8)

this is probably a dumb question but ive always wondered. does that red lense on the top of the lamp light up too? maybe blink or stay solid?

It has a toggle switch to light it up seperately from the headlight, but currently I don't have it hooked up. It needs a big ol battery box to run that pig!

Joe

thesuicideride said:
this is probably a dumb question but ive always wondered. does that red lense on the top of the lamp light up too? maybe blink or stay solid?

I hadn't noticed the extra red light previously, that's awesome! I've never seen one of those before...

Back