Hi Y'All from from E. TN!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been lurking around for about a month thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm a retired structural ironworker who had to start taking care of my self better and got back into bicycles after a many year hiatus. Whenever i got my onex 29er,that was it, i was hooked. Got some ideas i'm going to do my bike. Drew out some patterns for my upcoming triple tree upgrade yesterday. Also, plan on some ape hangers and other 'goodies'!
Oh, and i built a litttle trailer for hauling in other peoples junk,aka my treasure! Look forward to getting to know everyone and bouncing ideas off each other.
have a good 'un!
BMFRacing17

Hello There...Welcome to the madness. What a fun place this is. How's East TN?? I lived in Knoxville for a year before coming to Arizona. Also played BAseball against Cleveland State College way back in the 80's ..very cool little town

E TN is very nice this time of year. Highs in the upper 70's, lows in the mid 50's. Great cruising weather! Wow, small world. You played against cleveland state, that's pretty cool. I've known a lot of players who've played for them or in tournaments there over the years. Also, my wife has a brother who grew up here, yet now lives in the Phoenix area. Must be nice out west too. I will have to check out that area one day. Road trip! :lol:
jk, thanks for the reply.
have a good 'un!
BMFRacing17

bmfracing17 said:
E TN is very nice this time of year. Highs in the upper 70's, lows in the mid 50's. Great cruising weather! Wow, small world. You played against cleveland state, that's pretty cool. I've known a lot of players who've played for them or in tournaments there over the years. Also, my wife has a brother who grew up here, yet now lives in the Phoenix area. Must be nice out west too. I will have to check out that area one day. Road trip! :lol:
jk, thanks for the reply.
have a good 'un!
BMFRacing17

Yes Arizona is a very nice place to be this time of year and the winter. Summer is a little hot but not as bad as snow..YUUUK. I miss living in the mid-west as fatr as people go. Out here the people are a little bit stuck on themselves. It's bascially a want to be L.A. area as far as their need to be selfish and mean. But other than San Diego there is no other place id like to live.

Tomorrows the tour de fat here..so thats a cool little ride

Back