hi my name is tom and im a rataholic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, google led me to this site, a yard sale led me to this 10$ bike.
im a bike newb and now have the itch to transform this bike into a ture rat. as is with new tubes and a horn she is rat a riffic, but some personal modding will be needed to finialize the stylez. please reccomend and advise in any way u feel fit. tell me what you can about this 3 speed jewell. i can only assume it dates back to atleast mid 70's. generator still works and headlight glows nice like. tail light needs some love, as well as the shift cable. i luv the rusty rat stylez and would like to keep her as original as possible with a personal touch. still generating a game plan. feel free to chime in. here she is: i have named her veronica.

today004.jpg

today003.jpg

today002.jpg

today001.jpg

Welcome!.....If you like the look of your bike, LEAVE it just the way it is. Just make it ride PERRRFECTLY! 8)

Welcome! There's a 12 step program for you here, but many of the steps will start repeating... You'll become a "lifer" before you know it... I'm well on my own way...

welcome from one Tom to another!

Back