hi from western mass

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey hows it going? my name is cody-james (yes its a hyphenated first name) I'm from western mass. I was directed to this site by KOTA, after he came across my ad on craigslist for a sears flightliner that i thought was a space liner. Well i've decided to keep my mens spaceliner rather then selling it and join your awesome forums. I work with a few re"cycle" groups in the area and rebuild bikes myself. Here are a few pictures of my spaceliner after stripping it down, I'm going to try to have it ready for a rat rod show next weekend

ratrod001.jpg

Hey WELCOME! Did ya sell the Flightliner?.....Looks like somebody already "tweaked" the fork on the Spaceliner, looks good. 8)

Welcome to the site, better get that back brake and chain hooked up before the show! Just kidding.

welcome,
I spoke with you on the phone. I would have Picked that one up from you in a heartbeat, but thats OK I would rather see another local hooked on ratrods.

where is the show you are going to? maybe I will have to show up

regulators00 said:
welcome,
I spoke with you on the phone. I would have Picked that one up from you in a heartbeat, but thats OK I would rather see another local hooked on ratrods.

where is the show you are going to? maybe I will have to show up

Regulators00,that Spaceliner would have been a GREAT build off bike for ya!.....So sorry! :lol:

if kota didn't tell me about this site i'd of never considered it myself, i'm sorry regulator i've still got that flight liner. the show i'm talking about is the milltown ink rod and kustom show august 1st and 2nd in palmer ma

Well i've decided to keep my mens spaceliner
Awww, shucks!!!!!!! Oh well, I haven't been checking the Cincinnati CL like I used to.......

I work with a few re"cycle" groups in the area
Kudos for that, bikes and otherwise. Welcome to the site!!!!

thanks for the welcome, yeah the hearse is a rad ride i can't wait to finish the space liner, i painted the rims red and cleaned up my white walls, i'm planning on spraying the frame today if i can get the crank off

Back