hi from Phila!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jOe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, Worldwide Rats!

I've been perusing the board for a few weeks now, enjoying the amazing bikes and community you've created here- so I wanted to say hi :)
I'll try to get some pictures uploaded of bikes I've built. Most of them have some similarities- practical, rideable, and if you are viewing them online, slightly blurry.

4164484228_b86f46bd1e_b.jpg

4164483274_547b70c6fd_b.jpg

4163918745_a57b1156ca_b.jpg

Ok, the last one's not blurry, but I didn't build for me.

One question- I'm having a blast checking out the old build-off bikes, whatever happened to Chainsaw's 2fer?

Cheers!
jOe

Thanks fellas.

Markm, that's an Olympian allright, I've had it since high school. This is its third incarnation, the first being stock- the way my cousin bought it, the second being a touring/cross kinda bike with drop bars and knobbies. That incarnation was ridden hard and put away wet (and dirty). It hung in my garage for a few years while I went to school and forgot about bikes for a while, then I dug it up when I moved downtown so I could make transportation happen. It's a nice riding frame.

ElChupacabra, I'm actually in South Phila, with the Mummers and the Cheesesteaks and whatnot. It's a nice place to live, but not a lot of room to weld! :p

..I gotta learn how to weld. :oops:

Back