Hi from BLOOMINGTON, IN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick intro.
My name is Josh and I am from bloomington, In.
Likes include:

BIKES!

Dislikes:

THINGS THAT ARE NOT BIKES!!

Just kidding. I like Schwinn stingrays mostly, but I am a strong admirer of the work that goes into these custom builds. :D

Welcome!

hey there fellow Josh! welcome to the forum

i just finished my first stingray
stingray08.jpg

they are great bikes! glad to have you aboard

Good to have ya dude!,but don't get mad if you see a Schwinn with some more or less metal than it come from the factory with.I'm really diggin the collection man.

I do not know about the corvette deal, as we have only lived here for a few months.

I like the way they get cut up around here. I saw a twin flexx that was ratted out! I think that bike and the guts to turn it into something else is what made me want to join the fourm :) I mean that thing is so cool. I also like the streched out vintage frames.

Welcome another hoosier! Love the bikes and carts, a friends dad works with me and races them, crazy :!: Where is Bloomington at? And just some info, GTO is short for Go To Oldsmobile :mrgreen: Just kiddin'!

The GTO in the background was my first painting. I can not paint a bike, but I am ok with a pain brush. This one I am almost finished with, and I am working on my first bicycle painting right now as well. It is big. Measures almost 4 ft by 3 feet

100_8410.jpg

Back