Hi everyone!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all Rat Rodders!

I'm not building rat rods per say but I thought I drop in and say hi...after all I receive e-mails about this forum once in a while...

I am building choppers with motorcycle parts, bicycle parts and most of all my own parts and designs.
I am also working on a more old skool bobber and board tracker style bikes.

Nice site, I like the interface and I have a lot of threads to catch up on. I would appreciate if you guys have any suggestions?

I'll try to post some pics.
Here is my last build. I made the frame from scratch using only 304 S.S. weigh 18lbs
100_0963.jpg

This the process of cutting the dimples and welding them in and grinding flush without going thru the joint. Note that this is a 3in dia. backbone.
100_0817.jpg

100_0820.jpg

This is the bike with phase 1 finished. It is now back in my shop for completion of phase 2 (chrome, black chrome, powder coat,fenders...).
Phase 3 will be art work...airbrush on the whole frame, medieval theme. Some freakin' awesome scenes...
Eric
http://www.hannancustoms.ca

100_1288.jpg

Welcome to the site!

We know about you....Gerry is your local fan club president. :lol:

That is an awesome bike you build...love that rear tire.

I'd say it was time you took a shot at building a rat-ical rat rod! :mrgreen:

Man that bike looks great in stainless! I love the gear set up. You sir build some sweet bikes!

Hi Eric
welcome here,

I was at the night ride on halloween night..the guy with the black ratfink!

Wow. What a beast. That is a very cool idea for the gears....

WOW its an honour to have you! I too am a big fan! I hope you can share and give us a little more insight on how you set up the sprocket and gears :mrgreen: You may be able to shead some light on a project my son and I are trying to build together.....we have run into a problem...we can't line up the front and rear sprocket due to the rear tire size.

glad you joined us!

looks like you could use a custom seat on that bike :wink:

FW

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I didn't know I had fans!
Looking at the bikes here makes me wish I had the time to just take the tube bender and let the creative juice go...Just a one off bike just for me no computer, no big business stress.

I sure miss those days... :cry:

I'll keep reading the passed threads but I have a lot to catch up and I have to pace myself cause I can spend hours reading and not sleeping like right now...GO TO BED ERIC!!

Later...
Eric.

Protowrxs said:
Hey good to see you over here as well. CBN'ers have been wowed for a long time of your bikes.

You know you could build a first true 'Fat Rat' bike. :D

-Stephen
MMMMUUUUAAAAHHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!
FAT RAT!! I like!...The hair on my arms when straight up when I read your post...THANKS!

Eric.

Wow! How'd I miss this! Welcome Eric! It's gonna be cool to have your insight on all the Ratty things this board has to offer. The bike that Gerry and you are doing is gonna draw alot of attention, very cool!
You'll like being here, it's no where's near as ornery as the other boards can get. There's is tremendous respect on this board and it shows in every thread you'll read.
Give everyone a hug from Gigs and I!
The First American Factory Rider of Hannan Customs, 8)
Chainy

Back