Hi everyone (Custom bikes N,Yorks UK)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all , I live in Leeds (yorkshire) England and been looking a custom lowrider bikes on the net for a while so as soon as Id managed to get a garage I've got gone out and got myself a new project ( much to the amusement of my girlfriend ) and many laughs off my mates asking why I've bought a girls bike !!!!!
So here it is as you'll all tell it's a bratz bike ( so my mates were kinda right :? )
Paid £30

(photos to be added soon)

Welcome from over the way (Kendal in Cumbria)... some good ratted Bratz cruisers knocking about. They make into pretty cool rides, given the shortage of lowriders over here :(

stripped and primmered
bikepics009.jpg

base coat
bikepics007.jpg

custom paint !!!!!
bikepics022.jpg

bikepics014.jpg

re-assembled
bikepics013.jpg

bikepics1004.jpg

Looks great! Have to keep an eye out for one of those, I have the same problem (I'm just the other side of Bratfud) the UK is definitely short on interesting frames!

Looks good
I've got a b***z sitting in the garage trying to figure out what to do with it.. that looks really tidy... :mrgreen:

Welcome! I'm just up the road from you Co. Durham! You did a great job on the Bratz!! My son has one that he modded :D
STP81394.jpg

You UK guys going to the Raleigh (and other bikes) show/event at the Billing Aquadrome from 8-10 June? I dont get the whole chopper thing personally lol but there will be all kinds of bikes there, so plenty for everyone to look at if you like grifters or cruisers etc etc

I should be there if I can get the 4x4 I am trying to buy in time or I wont be able to transport my Little Bast*rd, or Minion, depending which I decide to take

Well hope you have a good time. If I still had my 56 Splittie or my 69 Rat Squareback I might have joined you there.

Have a good time

Latest posts

Back