Hey from MO.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's it going? I recently got back into bikes, after deciding that motorcycles were too expensive to play with. I grew up in the Kansas City area, where I rode bikes everywhere I went. I didn't even get a drivers license until at age 19 the Army insisted upon it. Being a poor boy by birth, I can only recall getting one store bought bike, so most everything I rode was Frankenstien-ed together. I guess some old habits never die, because here I am 25 years later, getting all excited when I pull up to a garage sale and see a bike or 2 for sale. I'll post some pics, as soon as I figure this site out.

O.K., Here is my current ride. It's a curb-find Murray cruiser that was faded to perfection.It layed around in the yard for a couple years, then I got the urge to ride again. Picked up some new tires and handle bars at the EL-TORREON Swap Meet and it rides like a dream.
1009040046.jpg

This is a pic of the marble reflector that I found in my garage. Not sure of the age of this thing, anybody seen one like it?
1009040047.jpg
I'd really like an older set of springer forks for this one, there's a swap meet coming on the 18th, so who knows.....?

Back