Hey everbody!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Heath and i live in Indianapolis, Indiana. i just stumbled across this forum yesterday. i read some of the posts and looked at some pics and decided to join up. looks like you all have a good thing going here! i've been a bicycle mechanic professionaly for the past 15 or so years. needless to say, i come across all kinds of wierd and wonderful bikes quite a bit. i love the one off stuff and old lugged frames. i've built a few rat rod type bikes over the years and then sold them. the last one was a 1950's roadmaster. anyway, i'm looking to build another fun bike from a no name brand 26" cruiser that i got for free from a customer. i have a few Stingrays (that aren't going anywhere), and old Bridgestone, some old funky kids bikes and a new Fisher Rig single speed mountain bike. i'm also into old cars and motorcycles. i have a 1965 Chevy Sportvan that i haul my flat track motorcycles in. anyway, i hope to learn some and contribute when i can here.
Cheers!
Heath

welcome heath!!! theres tons of other bike mechanics here so youll ft in fine!!

Easy E

Back