HERCULES/HAWTHORNE - english bike / cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
kind of odd looking lugged 3 speed cruiser frame made by hercules for hawthorne, cottered crank, s/a 3 speed, sad thing is the front wheel was a 24 x 1-3/8 while the rear was a 26", i passed , just thought it was an odd bike

100_5182.jpg

100_5181.jpg

100_5180.jpg

100_5179.jpg

chimichanga said:
You passed because it wasn't a schwinn.:)

you are correct :lol:

... and dont get me started on the political signs Hooch. besides they let you know where the silly people are and are not :mrgreen:

I support the politicians on the sign! I would have shaked their hand! Then passed on the bike too.

Maybe you should have just stolen it from them and told them that you believed in the redistribution of bikes. :lol:

Just want to know If you still have this bike or at least the frame. Do you want to sell it? Please respond to my email address at [email protected]
I'll get your response there. I'm new to all this so it will take some time to find my way around this forum.
Look to hear from you.
Thanks.
wendell.

wcc said:
Just want to know If you still have this bike or at least the frame. Do you want to sell it? Please respond to my email address at [email protected]
I'll get your response there. I'm new to all this so it will take some time to find my way around this forum.
Look to hear from you.
Thanks.
wendell.

wcc I see three posts and no intro to date... that's a "no no" better get that intro up.

I would LOVE to shake this mans hand. A little education about the Second Amendment may help those libs appreciate, understand and respect the First. :wink:
mccain-2nd.jpg

Guess who I voted for? :lol:

wcc said:
Look to hear from you.
Thanks.
wendell.

whoops, missed it the first time around, i never bought the bike, just thought it was an odd looking frame with the straight seat stays and lugged canti frame, sorry for the late reply ... if your still looking for one :oops:

Back