Help with Triple Crown Fork

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been asking ++ questions about my build using the Felt Canvas Frame kit as my base. I thought I had all the pieces sorted and sourced out (with much help from those here) and my painter who is painting the forks and frame came across some damage to my never used fork in the kit :cry:

Pictureoffork.png

This is the second issue I have had with this kit as the fenders came bent/dented out of the box as well. I purchased online from a store here in Canada and they were great in sorting out the fender issue but they have not responded to my email about the forks, as this is an obvious manufacturing defect. I have only had the kit for about 3 weeks but never noticed as I never looked as close as when the painter was prepping for paint. Unfortunately I am not sure I will get a response so I am trying to find an alternative.

I REALLY like the Triple Crown forks on the felt bikes but cannot buy the felt one as they do not sell separately. I saw the Nirve ones online and they look nice.

ISO_1880-StreetKing-Fork-main.jpg

So I like the Nirve ones and have creditcard in hand to buy and NOBODY will sell to me online as I do not live in the US :x
I have most of my items shipped to Point Roberts Wa where I pick them up but because my CC does not have a US address attached they will not let me use it.
This is odd as I have purchased ++ stuff for my motorcycle and NEVER had this issue.

Anyone know of alternative makes of forks with the same features?
1-1/8" threadless
would like integrated disc brake setup if I decide in the future
Also want the beefier 1-1/2" diameter legs and enough room to fit 2.5" rim & 3" tire
I will be painting so colour does not matter.

I just want to finish this bike so I can go cruising :D

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Back