Help me pick a frame to build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well I have 2 frames and I am trying to pic which one to build into a single speed.
one is a made in japan C,itoh 10 spped frame and the other is a NICE Schwinn frame.

the thing with the c.itoh is the bottom bracket is threaded so it will be easer to put a better crank on it,
the other is a Very cool schwinn frame that would look very cool as a single speed. the only thing is ,that is has a old school one peace crank. ANY THOUGHTS

After it is built I am going to strip the frame and repaint it. I am building this it trade for a new tattoo
DSCN8545.jpg

DSCN8546.jpg

DSCN8544.jpg

the other thing about the C,itoh is the where the tubes come together the are cool designs that will look cool painted...

which ever one I use I have a very old solid brass schwinn badge that is going on the front. it is larger then a standard badger and has been polished.

well if it were me, i'd build the red bike to trade and keep the blue bike one for yourself. it has nice looking lugs on it. make a great single speed. that's my .02 worth. have fun what ever you do.

Outlaw

Back