Help me decide

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better do an intro before asking ?'s The guys here get grumpy about that! :mrgreen:

yikes! $2,000 for one bicycle? That's way more than I have spent on my entire collection, combined! You could probably find an old dutch bike and outfit with those fat franks and a brooks saddle for half the price, or even a quarter of that price. But it's your money.

Thanks for the replies so far. I'm not into building my own and I know they are expensive but alas I want one. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I'm Alex, and live in North Colorado. I'm not looking for a fast ride, just something to cruise along on and enjoy the scenery.

$2099 + $200 shipping! :shock: .......If you're not "into" making your own bike, and you just want something to enjoy the scenery, ask someone HERE to make you a bike, for a LOT less money. You have dozens and dozens of GREAT builders right here! Ask! and I'm sure you will receive.

Rip off!!!!! /i've been to the Portland shop and those bikes are nothing special! I just finished a 3spd ride that looks better for $27.50! (I'll post pics tomarrow night) That covered tires,tubes& rattle cans! If your looking for something cool look around here......but save your money! :wink:
L8 EM

That Electra isn't bad looking. I'll see if anyone round here stocks it so I can take a look at it today. Thx

BTW...I saw one of these at my LBS last week and they are sweet.

Very lightweight with the aluminum frame and high quality components.

EAMS41.jpg

From experience for those that have it what are the real life differences between derailleur vs gear hubs?

Back