Help me decide

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which idea do you like the best?

• Cylon bike (anodized silver/chrome with red headlight)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Classic hotrod (black with red rims, white walls, ape hangers)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Vintage classic bike (clearcoat bare metal, cream balloon tires, leather handlebar roll bag)

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Star Trek bike (whitish grey with hull plating lines, red starfleet graphics)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Military bike (drab green with white star)

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to figure out what to do with my new blue & cream huffy cranbrook.

well. you guys have convinced me to try my first idea. here's some imagery to get your started.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

001rol.jpg

002hwh.jpg

003laa.jpg

004ev.jpg

yeah I think I had seen yours before. isn't yours a bicentennial bike?

my idea kinda stems from captain america....but also was considering doing something with the circle of stars.

either way, lookin' good.

just an update. got it clearcoated. waiting on the springer fork to come in.

img9526k.jpg

how are you going to attach that seat to the laidback post? that's the prob i am trying to solve tonight. Your bike looks awesome by the way :) That looks like a modern saddle, right?

edit: oh nevermind, i googled and saw there are all kinds of laid back seat posts. i have this ancient 7 style solid post on my old prewar elgin. Did you finish up the bike?

I just picked up that same blue Cranbrook from a guy for $20. I like the blue rims on it the most. It's just a basic cruiser, but seems like a good skeleton to make something better out of it.

Back