Help ID this bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://picasaweb.google.com/drewready/F ... directlink (fixed broken link)

I am hoping to find out more information on a motorized cruiser that I inherited. It may be a custom one of a kind job, in which case I'd be interested in the frame or motor make and model and any other information you might have. If there is anyone who might have more info please put me in contact with them.

Regards,
Drew Ready
Los Angeles, CA
[email protected]

I corrected the link in the original post. Sorry all.

Please let me know if you have any problems viewing the photos. I'll post them here if need be.

Thanks all!

is there just the one motor on front? Is there another hidden in the rear???
Whatever it is, its VERY cool!!!

Hi all,

Yes, there is one motor in the handlebar mounted box and the chain runs to a sprocket on the front hub. The rear right box looks to have fit the battery, hence the power switch under the seat post and the leads running to the box.

Drew

Looks like a 36/37 Roadmaster frame

IMG_0700.jpg

Thanks all. Please let me know what you think the value might be as I am looking to find the bike a good home and put the money towards a couple of "daily drivers" for the wife, kid and I.

To answer and earlier question, there is only a motor driving the front wheel no motor driving the rear wheel.

You might want to post it on the CABE, it's gonna be tough to put a value on it. I think either it's going to strike someone's fancy or not.

Back