Hello Rat Rodians!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all, from the Central Valley of California. I have been folowing this site for some time now and I Must say that you have some of the best and most talented people around right here on this site!! Job well done! :D

I was turned on to this site by a long time friend as I watched him slowly morph his nice cruiser into what I think is one nasty looking Rat Rod Bike. During the transformation of his bike I got hooked!! I went out and purchased a frame and as the old saying goes " the rest is history " Now I must admit it is not a true " Rat Rod " but I did try to mix it up a bit with a Brooks saddle, 24's from my childhood and a headlight I found at the local motorcycle salvage yard with a really cool speedo. Again not a true Rat Rod but for my first bike build in oh...let's say..a really long time it was tons of fun! Best of all I think my six year old son will be needing another bike soon. Maybe this Sunday.....wink, wink.....when his current bike gets left behind the Surburban.....wink, wink. Can you say Little Rat Rodder!! Oh Ya!!!

KOTA, Hooch, Markm and hats off to RatRod!!!! You guy's are great!! Sorry if I left anyone out. :oops:

CruiserBike08071.jpg

CruiserBike048.jpg

NICE BIKE! WELCOME!..........Cool headlight! 8)......................... :oops: Thanks for the compliment :oops:

Left anyone out, about 1178 of us! Just kidding, welcome and nice bike.

Welcome...
BTW Im a ex Modesto guy...

First and for most I must apologize to the 1174 others. :oops:
Wow! Thanks guys! I thought that I would get laughed off the stage. Would I be pushing it if I told you that I have a third wheel? Can you say "Side Car"

jtdaddy love Modesto but I'm in Santiagos back yard, I live in fresno. :D

Does anyone know what this headlight/speedo combo belongs to? Scooter/Moped/underpowered motorcycle?

CruiserBike08157.jpg

Well looky looky!!! :lol: I finally got this chump to join. Nice to finally see ya on here man. I want most of you to know that this guy will be at the first ever fresno area ride June 14 at Woodward Park, 1pm. Thats if anyone wants to meet him and his ride. By the way Dude, D's bike needs to be run over this week so he can have a new ride before saturday. :roll:

Ya..Ya..Ya, So now i'm a chump? Your the one that got me hooked on this.
Can't crush the little man's bike until I find him something I can cut and strech for him. Ya know he want's to ride a bike like dad's. 8)
I'll find something soon.

See ya on Saturday!

Back