Hello Rat Rodders

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thought I would pop in and say hello, been away from the bike scene for a couple months...We had a medical crisis here that has taken
all my time and all my money so the bike projects lay in wait. Hopefully I'll find some time this Summer for the Road Master project.
Haven't even been riding for lack of time and well its a little smokey around here with all the fires burning here in Trinity County...
Just an off time of year for me I guess....A big "Welcome" to all the new rodders....see ya 'round the forrum.

Mark

good to hear from ya again, hope for the best in the health/bills department, and its hard to keep up with all the posts, even if ya were here everyday :wink:

For all you new guys.......He's ANOTHER old man! Him and his daughter build some MEAN bikes. 8)

Welcome back into the Rat's nest! :p Sorry to hear of your problems and hope everythings getting back to normal. I think that this year has really proven that we Rats can survive what ever's thrown at us. Keep on keeping on!
Chainy

Your in my prayers my friend. Like chainy said, Keep on keeping on. See ya soon.

Back