Hello, new Member here in Kentucky

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been lurking a while and decided I should register. I work for Toyota in Quality Control and 35~40 years ago I use to build some bad ... muscle bikes .
My brother in Western Missouri passed on a couple of months ago and he had over a 100 bikes , I got some Swhinns that I am building for my little girl , a trike, a Roadmaster repo bike for my wife and a Western Flyer Repo for my sister .
My Mom and Dad are going to sell off his estate in the next couple of months, there is a original Western Flyer , a tricked out Pedal Pimp , a old Schwinn belly tank bike and a little bit of everthing else bike in his estate. If anybody is near west central Missouri they would make some body a heck of a deal .

My friends call me Munk or Robbie.

Thanx

Re: Hello, new Member here

welcome to the board.. love to see pics of some of your bikes .. you can ask your folks to send you a pic of all the bikes
and post it here... and I am sure at least 500 or so will make an offer... :lol:

I am going to try and get out there in the next couple of weeks and takes some pics , get a better feel for what all is there. My parents aren't very computer savy and couldn't email a picture if they had one. I was mainly looking at bikes for my wife and daughter , but I did notice the original western flyer , a Scwhinn Corvette , a Schwinn with a belly tank, 6 Schwinn 3 speeds and a tricked out bike called the pedal pimp .

Welcome, and condolences on you loss. Sounds like you have some potential sweet rides (and new best friends :p ) Are you from Missouri too?

Coyote5797, I lived in Lees Summit and or Missouri for a couple of years, but spent the rest of my life in Kentucky . My brother was in Calhoun , maybe a hour or so south of KC. I have been wanting to take my wife and show her around KC , but somehow there never is enought time when we are out there.

Latest posts

Back