Hello Hello from far far away romania

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 21 year old and i live in bucharest romania.I started building bikes one year ago when i bought a gazelle bike for my girlfriend.I felt in love with the bike and i looked for more.soon enough i started to customize my bike(a '73 batavus runner) and my girlfriends bike too.i fixed up a place to work,got myself some tools and i started to customize and doing restoration on vintage holland bikes.
i'm not a internet guy,i'm lasy to search on internet stuff,butt i found ratrodbikes site and i liked what i saw,so i decided to send you some pics and some stories about my work.
I just finished "The Rat" ,that was a 12 hour job after one month of colecting parts from here to there,the frame,the wheels,the engine and all the rusty parts came out nice,with no rust or mud cleaning,preserving the ratbike concept.now,i want to start a boardtrack racer project,motorized with a 80 cc engine,butt this one i want to be nice and shinny,and very classic with no such materials like plastic on it.i like metal in combination with leather and strings,brass and rust.so you are not going to see plastic,new age fabrics and materials on my bikes.
A BIKER'S WORK IS NEVER DONE

Back