HELLO from Wichita, Ks.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Wichita, Ks. i thought this was a support group to help me with my addiction to old bicycles. But i was wrong..LOL ... My wife says if I bring home another old bicycle, she's gonna leave me??? I'M GONNA MISS HER.... LOL

see you can tell her you use your time here as therapy for your bicycle hoarding!! :mrgreen:

welcome to the madness!

I'm guessing it's this Brad

IMG_2291.JPG

OK, Randy, you did not have to post that ........ pic of me on that DONK bike. I HOPE YOU TAKE SOME OF THE BEST PICS YOU EVER HAD, WITHOUT REALIZING THE LENS COVER IS ON :lol:

bikingbradley said:
OK, Randy, you did not have to post that ........ pic of me on that DONK bike. I HOPE YOU TAKE SOME OF THE BEST PICS YOU EVER HAD, WITHOUT REALIZING THE LENS COVER IS ON :lol:
Ok we know who it is now. That was the first pic I come across when I went looking. There was another of you on Anti-Tweed night but Devon was in it also. I guess I could have just described you as the taller more sober Brad. :D

Welcome Welcome.... I love the donk bike... Rides great and gets the ladies... Couple-O-Cougars tried to get my number when we were settn up Art of the Bicycle when I took it for a lap. 8)

Back