Hello from the San Antonio Area

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm new to the site (obviously stating the obvious) I'm from the San Antonio, Texas area. I've lived here 4 years and I feel like I'm a cruiser/rat rod bike guy in a city of roadies and mtbrs. I don't know of any cruiser/casual bike rides in the area. A search on youtube found a video of the Bike Gang Summit held a few years ago but the site has been taken down. So I'm looking to connect with fellow free wheelers. Update: found out about SALSA San Antonio Low and Slow bike rides I'm going to check them out.

San Antonio is slowly becoming a more bicycle friendly city we just got a bike rental program and more bike paths in town. We even have a small amount of separated bike lanes! But I don't know too much about the bike culture as a whole in San Antonio.

I've got two cruiser bikes a heavy Schwinn Classic Cruiser and a Sun Cruz 3speed Alum. Frame. Sun isn't too well known but is was the best value I found in SA, TX. Thanks Britton's Bike Shop!

4819001349_83babfd149.jpg

Welcome to the forum! :D

Surprised there isn't a regular cruise down your way...San Antonio seems like a great place to ride.

Rat Rod said:
Welcome to the forum! :D

Surprised there isn't a regular cruise down your way...San Antonio seems like a great place to ride.

Actually there is a facebook group San Antonio Low And Slow... I didn't know about them until a member of the forum here told me about them (hence the reason I joined.

Back