Hello from Sweden

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys love this site. Love the internet so u can get in touch with other great nut jobs... what did we do before it?
I live in a small town in Sweden called Uddevalla with my girlfriend Miss M. I have a doughter that I have half of the time. In Uddevalla we have a neat Rockabilly scene and life moves along in a slow and steady pace. I´m training to be a piercer and in the fall I start to train for being a nurse. Nurse Dan :D When I´m not hanging here I make walked out books and necklaces check out my site http://evilintent.wordpress.com/
I haven´t owened a bike in years but my heart and ... still remembers my youth on my Dogtown board and my two bikes 1 BMX and a Banana seat Cresent. Since it´s almost legal to steal bikes in Sweden they are long gone (not the Dogtown though my precious....)
I have always loved Bobbers but taking a licens here in Sweden is .... a robbery. After a sleepless night I stumbled up on this site EUREKA! problem solved. Now I´m scouting for parts and a frame or a whole bike to start my own first virgin build......drum roll.

Take care and see u on the roads :) Dan aka.Oldboy

012.jpg

Cheers Vanilla,

yes Goteborg and Skane is the place to be if u are in to Rockabilly and old School but there are many lovely clubs and places and meetings through out Sweden.

Japp verkar som jag fått tag i en hel cykel nu. Vilket kan vara bra som första steg. Sedan jobba utifrån den med det mods jag vill ha samt färger etc etc... ska se vad priset landar på frakten är ju det dyra haha.....

Back