Hello from So.Cal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow Rat Roders, my name is Monarky from So. Cal, and just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie to Rat Rods. I have been collecting and restoring vintage bikes for approx 3 yrs now. In my stable of collection I have a 1947 Monark, 1950 Monark Super Deluxe, 1950 Schwinn Straight Bar, 1960 JC Higgins Flightliner, 1920s Hawthorne Flyer Motobike, and a 1938 Colson project. I'm glad to meet all of you that share this same bike collecting illness. Best regards, Monarky

Welcome to the board.. Please do share some pictures of your stable collection.. Where abouts in SoCal are you from.?

Hey Chukndatruk, great to know your local. Let me know when your next Pacific Electric Trail ride is. I would like to meet up with you guys. Thanks Monarky

Hey Kris, good to hear from you and yes you can count me in for the next ride. I will also be bringing some other guys from the Chino area as well. The more the merrier.

Thanks, I will post pictures of my bikes later as I learn my way around this forum. Best regards, Monarky
Rivetingtalenonethelessoldchap_4c44fe2051e95e70ba5351a7d1364900_zps4d16370a.jpg
:grin:

Hey Kris, great to hear from you and hope you had a great thanksgiving. See you at the next ride.

Back