hello from seattle washington. added a few pics.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, I have been on the site for some time so I thought its time to intro me. I am justin berretta i got into vintage bikes about 4 years ago. I have about 20 bicycles now. Ive really enjoyed the hobby and have made some great friends locally and abroad, Im still amazed at some of the bicycle I see on this site and others aswell, and the creativity of the rat rod build, being hand built and a peice of art. thanks for your time, look forward to meeting more of the members. if any one in the seattle, lynnwood, everett, area wants to meet up and ride, talk trade or sell let me know. Thanks :D
utf-8BSU1HMDAwNDYtMjAxMjAzMDUtMTY0NS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNDUtMjAxMjAzMDUtMTY0NC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNDQtMjAxMjAzMDUtMTY0My5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNDMtMjAxMjAzMDUtMTY0My5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNDItMjAxMjAzMDUtMTY0Mi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA1NTEtMjAxMTAzMDYtMTMyMC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NTAtMjAxMTA0MjQtMTAwOC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NzAtMjAxMTA1MDgtMTIzMi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA5NTAtMjAxMTA3MDUtMjE0My5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEwMzctMjAxMTA3MzEtMDgzMC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEyMDQtMjAxMTEwMjMtMTcwOS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEyMjItMjAxMTExMDYtMTM1Ni5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEyODgtMjAxMTExMTgtMDgwMy5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEyOTItMjAxMTExMTgtMDgxNi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEzNDAtMjAxMTExMjUtMDkxOC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTItMjAxMjAxMjAtMTAwNy5qcGc.jpg

hello from pasco! nice stash of bikes! i go to seattle all the time i will pm next time i am in the neighborhood
joel

Hello! I'm Mike. I'm up here in Everett WA. Anytime you wanna go ride, let me know 8) I think i might be the one who sold you that boys bicycle... it was awhile ago, but it looks just like the one i sold.

AWSOME Collection! Full moon wine and cheese rides, even though it is a bit of trip for you to get down here.

Latest posts

Back