Hello from San Diego

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He what's up everyone. I have always been into bikes as long as i can remember. But, for some reason, I had not owned one for sometime. Well that changed 2 weeks ago when my brother came home with 2 pretty solid frames, they were pretty dinged up and dirty but i was excited. I cought the bike bug and finished my bike pretty quick, I had no idea what i wanted it to look like when i started, I just Knew that i wanted it black. I found everything minus the seat and bearings at my local swapmeet for cheap and this is what i ended up with. I am already planning my second build. I bought a frame yesterday pretty cheap, and after seeing some bikes on this forum, I have a pretty good idea on what direction I am going with it. Here are some pics, enjoy.
P1070232.jpg

P1070233.jpg

Greetings from Cape Cod. Nice bikes, cool for the boardwalk. I was in La Jolla almost three years ago and rode a beach cruiser from Windnsea to Mission beach every morning. Nice out there.

The red bike looks like a '61 Columbia, there's another thread with one in it here. Is that all there is to the frame or do you have the rest of it?

Graylock

Graylock said:
Greetings from Cape Cod. Nice bikes, cool for the boardwalk. I was in La Jolla almost three years ago and rode a beach cruiser from Windnsea to Mission beach every morning. Nice out there.

The red bike looks like a '61 Columbia, there's another thread with one in it here. Is that all there is to the frame or do you have the rest of it?

Graylock

Cool thanks, i was trying to find out what year i had. And no, unfortunitly i only have the frame and fork and chain guard. But hey, i only paid 10$ at the swapmeet.

Back