Hello from Latvia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
One month ago, we got sick with a cruiser-style bike mania.
First, the mother was present gift: Electra Amsterdam.
Then my father bought the Electra Deluxe, which I more driving than father.
Then I found a Kustom Kruiser (Dyno) but when i drive it, I decided to present it in my wife birthday as a gift. The frame is shorter for Dyno than the Deluxe.
And this winter, I plan to find the bike for myself.
000031772845_%23_2_%23_MAD_DOG_.jpg

While you're waiting for the kind of bike you're looking for to buy, why not see if you can find some other old bike and customise that? You can make sweet things from old diamond frame bikes... viewtopic.php?f=21&t=27301 There are photos of two bikes in that thread, both are beautiful! Look around the boards some more and you'll find more fine examples. :D

Thanks, but i not in love with dimond frame. Cantilever is not so popular here, becouse in soviet time was only one option for frames - dimond frame :(
Also i all time seeking for bikes who come used from belgium/netherland/denmark for some interesting frame or complete bike.

I hope you'll find the bike you're looking for! :) That looks like a really nice bike museum. Awesome display of sprockets and lights!

Some update...

Still without bike :(

But some new bike in our family:

Brother's Dyno, bought as allways for myself, but someone take it away.... (bro loves scrached bike, when will not worry about new ones)
000034099834_%23_3_%23_MAD_DOG_.jpg

000034099835_%23_3_%23_MAD_DOG_.jpg

My son love's ride with front view and springer fork....
000034099833_%23_3_%23_MAD_DOG_.jpg

I sold wife's KustomKruiser, and bought brand new electra townie Lilac with custom flower tires, stock fender set (that was big mistake, becouse stock tire are 2 inch wide, so fender set have some work). cruiser rear rack (customized)
Wife's 'lilac''
000034099837_%23_3_%23_MAD_DOG_.jpg

welcome to the site. my first wife's family lived in rega, they came here in 1950. we were together for 20yrs. am very familer with your country and customs. never got to go there but have seen pic's. my 2 girls have got to go an they luved it.
nice bikes ya got there. again, welcome to the site.

Outlaw 8)

Thanks.

You must visit Latvia. It is a wonderful country - we have all 4 seasons : summer ( uo to 29 deg. C ) winter - (down to - 30 deg. ) And seaside ......

lol, that was good. will have my 2 girls take a look at it. thanks.

Outlaw 8)

Back