Hello From Iowa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Iowa City Iowa. There are lots of bikes I like to look at, own, and ride. They include: Classic Schwinn, Mountain, Cruiser and Single Speed. I work on bikes by myself to restore them or customize them as I see fit. Sadly I dont have a welder or cutter. :( My everyday bike is a Schwinn Moab. Got it used for around $250. It is a mountain bike with a bob trailer attached to it. I used this setup for RAGBRAI last year. I like to ride bikes in all weather conditions and terrain. So the mountain bike is the best platform. I have built one bike of my own from top to bottom, the frame is a road frame painted blue + glittery. The frame was a gift from my grandfather. The rest of the parts were gifts also or salvaged parts. The theme for the bike is black and blue. I set it up with as a one by six drive train. Bikes are in my family and blood. Most of my inspiration comes from my father. Thanks for a good outlet for bike creativity.

Drew
l_1de067f94690444f9d9844f221b7667c.jpg

Hey Drew Welcome In!

I dont have a welder either,but I got some buds that do.

Back