Hello from Georgia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Don and am the Grandad of member "Double Nickel". I have been looking at the web site for quiet a while now and have been very impressed with the site and the way " Rat Rod" runs it. The Internet would be a better place if others followed Christian principles, as he does. I am also greatly impressed with the ingenuity and creativity of many of the members. I don't have a "Rat bike" yet but joined so I can keep up with my Grandson's builds. He is in BUILD OFF FIVE and is building his entry from a "62 Schwinn Jaguar. I never knew how many problems he would encounter with building a "Rat Rod Bike" from a Schwinn frame. The only Schwinn I have worked on was my son's Stingray in the early eighties; wish we still had it. I still remember a few of the sizing problems we ran across with after- market parts. It's a shame bikes are not like my old "70 VW Bug. I would have walked allot without J.C. Whitney's after-market parts. I bought it new and drove it 210K miles before I sold it. I still wish I had it now!!!

Back