Hello from Florida

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I've checked out this site many times looking at the pics of cool bikes and reading the forums and decided to join up. I like seeing the ideas people come up with on their builds. I own a small company located in central Florida in the Plant City/Lakeland area called Powertribe Customs. We do custom builds and restorations on motorcycles, bicycles etc. and custom painting. if you want to check out our stuff look us up on Facebook or powertribecustoms.com. I enjoy rat bike builds and I'll post some pics for the gallery.
Thanks for having me!

Welcome! There are more and more of us here from Florida, mostly spread out throughout the state.

Hi & Welcome To RRB, Matt Auburndale Fl.

I went to plant city to get a few bikes I have.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to ad what bike I got from Plant City, it's the green Spaceliner Klunker in the Florida Members thread that I got from a guy named Tony at his bike shop there.

Hey Tom here from Cape Canaveral, Is the Branch Ranch still around? Really a neat restaurant! Family style, it was an old house back out of the way .Very Famous, I was working out of town in Springfield Mo. and people there knew about it.

largek9 said:
Hey Tom here from Cape Canaveral, Is the Branch Ranch still around? Really a neat restaurant! Family style, it was an old house back out of the way .Very Famous, I was working out of town in Springfield Mo. and people there knew about it.

Hey Tom. Unfortunatly the Branch Ranch is no longer open. I've been there many times. it was always a good feast!

Latest posts

Back