hello from barcelona spain.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for answering. One of my hobbies is figurative sculpture in iron and that can deverse to my project reached a different creativity. This project was carried out in three months on the forum in which bicischopper very supportive. If it is not the place to post pics of my haver Customization but they seem.

I lost my first post so sorry my English is very bad. Instead of creating a new one replace it by the second. Well my friends call me and I live in barcelona Mamak. I have 34 years and I am fitter welder. I love everything related to iron.
I wanted to make a low cost bike. La crisi say the mother of invention and if not to make do with few resources. Thank you for your understanding and if the translation is bad due to the soft google translator.

:D Your cycle is fantastic ...I love the brake lever :D :D The bike is fantastic! We where invited to a bicycle event in Barcelona but it clashes with our ''Whitby Goth Weekend'' :( Here is the flyer....
he-on-wheels.jpg

It is organised by a guy also called Make, I met him in Amsterdam you probably will know him and his shop?

Por favor, más fotos desde todos los ángulos. Su moto se ve muy bien.
Please some more pictures from all angles. Your bike looks great.

Good agradecver your interest in my first Customization even so I consider myself a rookie. It would seem better than my project was filed in the segcion how that seems to haver. Thank you.

Back