hello form caslguy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P1010119.jpg

P1010118.jpg

P1010162.jpg

P1010129.jpg

P1010130.jpg

Hello everyone,
I have been viewing this site for quite some time now and decided to do a bike of my own. I believe it to be a Elgin or at least that is what I was told and I am going with it. The frame, seat, fork, goose neck, rear fender, and handle bars came to me as a very rusty set. I made the top gas tank and various other parts such as the velocity-stack and rear fin. As you can see the tank under the rear seat is for storage. The lights are functional and actuated by a toggle switch under the seat storage tank. The brake and clutch levers came from a high end early Fuji Mountain bike and were a great find for this project. I have no idea what kind of bike the chain guard came from but if any one can enlighten me I would appreciate it. I like the look of the chain guard and it too was a great find. The head light is a earlier Miller. The bike rides great and is very solid. Hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I do.
Chuck
Atascadero, CA

Back