Hello Everyone

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I'm a sixth generation californian, and I love hotrod, ratrod, lowrider, and motorcycle culture. I also love bikes, they're one of my favorite machines ever created. This website has opened my eyes to the perfect combination of these interests. I've been avidly reading the articles on this site for a while, ever since someone recomended them while on a bicycling trip. Ever since I've been monkeying around with my bike, lusitng after rusty heaps of bike parts, and daydreaming about what my next bike project will be.

Thanks,
nuts n' bolts.

Welcome. Isnt it fun imagining what they will look like... ( Im and ex californian, Turlock Modesto area)
JT

welcome, once you start ya can't stop. so get ready for some fun. build,build,build and then build somemore.lol ya i have six bikes going all at once and i was only going to build one, sure, it sneeks up on you and you don't even notice it.lol have fun, there is alot of info in here and help from a lot of good people. chop on.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

N & B, if ever in the Hanford area or if you're looking for a certain part(s), gimme a call (559-584-6853).

John
A.K.A.
MercuryMan

Back