heavy set rider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pawel said:
let them scream why build em if we aint gonna ride em.

Building em, got me riding them! Two years ago I was 285, now 250. I'm withering away to NOTHING. :lol: Gonna ride even MORE this year! I'm gonna ride til I weigh "0". :roll:

Hey Kota when you weigh 0 are you gonna sell your fat boy seats? Cause im not gonna stop goin up until i can set the bell off at the local McDonalds drive thru.lol :mrgreen:

thats one of my many motivations haha to lose weight I figured if I had a kick butt bike I could show off :D ill ride more .. the mt bike I just use to get around when I need stuff done and dont want to waste gas.

maddogrider said:
Hey Kota when you weigh 0 are you gonna sell your fat boy seats? Cause im not gonna stop goin up until i can set the bell off at the local McDonalds drive thru.lol :mrgreen:

Addendum to WILL: Fat boy seats go to some guy known as maddogrider. :lol: :lol:

man
i'm all of 5 ten and pushen 145
bikes hold me just fine!!!!!!!!

moparmayhem93 said:
man
i'm all of 5 ten and pushen 145
bikes hold me just fine!!!!!!!!

you may find that you get better traction if you wet down your hair and carry two rolls of quarters in each pocket!

so where does this support group sign up at?

Hi, i am Jason and i run a solid 250 ...... Bicycles seats fear me

isnt this kinda ironic
guys that ride bikes should be in shape
its like thers no happy medium
your either a road bike spandex shave leg whatever
or
your a fabricator thats had one to many :lol: :lol:

I'm 6'8" and pushing 280 pounds. I ride stingrays and none have colapsed yet (although I'm thinking a few rims might get a bit out of whack).

Dan

What the heck...

I'm fat too. 220 lbs. I ride a Monark on 26x2.125's. Never had an issue. I'm building a Stingray right now, and I'll jump on that sucker too.....and if I break it, I'll build another. :)

the only thing i have found with my weight vs. ratty bike is that if i am really pushing it and floating curbs i tend to tear up the cheapo springers ... but the frames just seem to hold up my streched out burrito bike hasnt had any trouble even with my dog in the side hack..

old pic but itsa riding pic
digdig2.jpg

Back