heard of a 20" hawthorne?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got this 20" hawthorne a couple of years ago and i cant find anything about it. is/was there such a thing? it is s muscle bike and has some unique bend of the tubes. trying to get some info....anybody?
2008350.jpg

I have a 20" hawthorne. It doesn't look like your muscle bike frame though. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow. Yours is only the second 20" I've seen from hawthorne. neat

i have looked everywhere for info and nothing. it is good to know that another hawthorne of this size is out there. i have all of the original parts, including the hawthorne chain that has the "H" on all of the links. i was going to rat this for my daughter or my son, but if it is rare i might bring it back to its original glory. who knows, i have too many pokers in the fire as it is.

cool lookin bike, i even like the color combo too.

no hawthorns here but i just found a 20" free spirit road bike :shock: ?!?!?!?!?

oh yeah, if you look carefully at the head stem you wil see a reflector on it. i have never seen one there on any bike. it is held in there by a screw.bolt or what ever. it is about 2"X 1" and the plastic on the sides molds around the frame. this thing keeps me wondering more and more about it. i gotta know wha tshe is and what i am gonna do to it.

Back