Headbadge screws

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I went down to the basement to grab my little box of casettes only to find my little brothers sea of unorganized junk all over the place.

Unable to find my old tapes because of his careless clutter, I took the flat head screws from one of his original nintendo games Wich fit like a glove as well.

This thread is alittle old but I found it attempting to solve my own issue of finding some headbadge screws. They are 2-56 thread size (if you didn't know that already) and I got some at Fastenal for like .06 cents a piece(they had to order them so they ended up being $1). They are not flatheads though but phillips head, but the headsize is comparable to the original. They are also stainless so they polish up nicely. You probably can get the same at Grainger or a fastener store.

Also, if you want to use small schwinn style headbadge screws on a bike that doesnt have the holes already drilled and tapped. I got the tap off Amazon (yes Amazon :roll: ) for like 4 bucks+ the ride. It was miracle that I didnt break it.

Back