HD Club Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all
With a great deal of prompting I finely have put word to the pictures I posted a few weeks ago.
Two years ago an old Huffy Cruiser showed up at the boat club. A good friend of mine adopted it and at least kept air in the tires. In fact, little more than that. Last summer he offered the bike to me to run up to the head. After thirty yards or so, I hopped off and dropped the bike in place exclaiming that, "The only place that this bike is fit for is a land fill." During the winter lay up, I spotted the bike leaning up against the play ground fence. The bike was in desperate straights. Flat in the rear, three broken spokes up front, rotted tires and seat, and so on. Well I ripped it off. Striped it, painted it, lubed it, replaced broken spokes, the seat, chain, handle bars with grips, and tires are new and some internal parts for the coaster brake were salvaged from another hub. Fringe was added to the seat and grips to complete, the HD Cruiser. The Harley Davidson theme was used due to the yuppie Harley Davidson dude he is. I returned the bike wile he was out of state. Upon his return he found the bike, now located in his garage, and all he could do was laugh. It was a " No Brainer" to who would of done this to his bike. Id say Jimmie, you’ve been Overhauled. 8)
IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

Wow, great job with the HD theme! That fringe is outragous. I love how the tires fill up the fenders.
The bike sounded awful, I wish there was a before photo.
Jimmie is one lucky "yuppie dude".

Latest posts

Back