• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hawthorne Zep aka Rollfast Scout tank & Frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Reluctantly I am offering up this extremely nice Zep tank, It will include a working horn and all mounting brackets. The only flaw is that it isn't in your garage, it's perfect! SOLD!
Zep 153.jpg

Zeppie 008.JPG

Zeppie 007.JPG

Frame, only mod is that I tack welded a tab on the chainstay for the 3 speed cable, easy grind off and a little filing you would never know it was there. Will come with a Hawthorne badge and the cool chromed seat post bolt with acorn nut and the chain adjusters. SOLD
Zep 155.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with that big Flaw - it's not in my
Garage, I'd like to remedy that but it's just not in the cards , unless you'd take a three party out of state check ? Or trade ?

~ Rafael ~

What a nice looking tank........just plain wow! I just bought a bike but have yet to receive it. A tank is on my list.

Latest posts

Back