Hawdy, from Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yet another Texas boy on the page. My name is Micah, and I currently reside in Alvin Texas. My family and I lost our home in Ike, and where forced to move. Never the less, the Lord provided for us. My wife and I Electra's, and my children ride what ever I have thrown together for them that week. Up until recently, I have made very little true modifications to bikes and frames. The extent of my customization consisted of bolting things on. I did fab up some 5' forks for one of my daughters bikes, and I made an upside down for for the same daughter. Currently I am working on a Columbia, not sure what direction I am going to go yet. Thank you guys for allowing me to be a part of this forum, and provided great knowledge and ideas.....

bikeoriginal.jpg

this is what I am starting with

bikepostback1.jpg

and this is what I have done so far, I laid the seat post back as far as it will go.

Hey welcome to both you and you friend, cant get enough Texas boys here. :lol: :lol: And welcome to the bike madness.

Ike was so powerful it went all the way north across America and still knocked out power here in parts of Cleveland for over two weeks. Glad to see you're back on your feet.

Ummm, shouldn't that be "Hawdy,Y'all"? I lived in Texas once and the phrase "Y'all" was like a virus. Within a month everyone in my family was using it.

Back