...HateCore 95% Done...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

What do you think of this one?

Everything bended, sawn and draged by HAND!

There a still some cool details missing at the bar and some ornaments.

I have sprayed the whole frame, fork and bar with acid, to get a nice Rat and rusty look.
Some other parts, for example the spikes and the attachment for the bar are painted matt black.

http://www.icepic.de/galerie/59c/

I think i need a teatnus shot from just looking at the pictures...

I LOVE IT!

Truly awesome. I bet if you rode that bike down a crowded street the mothers would hide their children!

...what's the other 5%, machine gun turrets? And the snakeskin seat is a great touch.

I'm glad to see the brass knuckles, I always wanted to build a G-machine with brass knuckles for the brake levers.

That looks lethal. But AWESOME at the same time. Excellent work. What kind of acid did you spray it with?

-n n' b

looks like some kind of prehistoric zombie bike sent to kill us all !!!

Do babies start to cry when you ride by on that thing ? :shock: :D

BTW- as cool as your bike is, you still should do an intro...

Where was that photographed at?

Thanx guys!

I used salt acid, to get the rusty look.

The missing 5% would be some nice details at the bar, some spikes for the "open" pipes and maybe another leather seat.

The location for the fotos is in my garden.

I hope I will finish it Saturday.

An intro? Mmmmhhh....My name is Ben, I'm 20 years old and live in Germany, near Dortmund. I'm studying engineering in the second semester.
I'm really crazy about cars and bikes, especially Hot Rods, Muscle Cars and Kustoms.
I'm about to buy a new welding apparatus and start a new bike. I got a lot of "kick-..."-ideas 8)

Sick bike. Beautiful. Those bars look like Billy Lane 'Whiskey Bars'. The trike is great also. It reminds me of an antelope.

Latest posts

Back