Hartford Ride - Deux Amigos!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Only Ian and I made it, but next time hopefully life won't get in the way for some of our other compadres. here are a plethora of pictures. Mid 50's and a light breeze provided a pleasant ride and of course the food was put standing and we visited all the usual establishements including one we had not previously visited - Arch Street Tavern. Enjoy the pics!

Joe

HTFDRide1.jpg

HTFDRide14.jpg

HTFDRide15.jpg

HTFDRide17.jpg

HTFDRide19.jpg

HTFDRide21.jpg

HTFDRide23.jpg

HTFDRide24.jpg

HTFDRide25.jpg

HTFDRide28.jpg

HTFDRide29.jpg

HTFDRide30.jpg

HTFDRide31.jpg

HTFDRide32.jpg

HTFDRide33.jpg

HTFDRide34.jpg

HTFDRide35.jpg

HTFDRide36.jpg

oh man we had a good time. The food at Black Eyed Sally's was great like Joe said. I got pretty pickled that night. That's ok, I needed the training for the DKM show tonight. It was a real treat to have such a warm night in March.

Joe my bike is covered in salt. make sure you clean that Thunder Jet well. And guys, I rode the T Jet. it is amazing. The bike is light and tight and is really comfortable. I could ride that thing long distance.

looking forward to the next outing.

cheers

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I got pretty pickled that night. That's ok, I needed the training for the DKM show tonight. It was a real treat to have such a warm night in March.

Hey Ian,

If you ever get to say "Hi" to Al Barr from the DKM, tell him the Bruisers were better. :lol:

Seriously though, if you don't know about the Bruisers, check them out. That was the Oi! band he was in before he joined the DKM.

Dan

ironic you should mention them, because a guy here in the office was listening to them recently and of course I recognized the lead singer. I'm not a huge DKM fan, just a fan. I'm really just going because my girlfriend wants to go. Should be fun.

That is pretty funny. I only know who they are because a good friend of mine used to play guitar and (sometimes) bass for them. He is on a few of their records. Actually, if you look at the pressing of "Still Standing Up" with the yellow Gretsch on the cover, that is his guitar. That is his "almost famous" story.

Back