happy year!!! whats your plans???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wud up guys, ed here just wanting to wish you all a happy new year and hopes that it'll bring you double the fresh finds and the rustiest parts!!!

so i was thinking of going out with the kids today for a bike ride, its cold here but the sun is out, and then tonight have a get together with the family, fry a turkey, and ring in the new year!!!

whats your plans???

Happy New Year :mrgreen:
I'm doing nothing besides searching RRB :lol: Maybe we can have a chat on here at 7pm eastern time 8)

it's 1025am here now.. lemme grab some coffee and and meet you inthe chatroom in a few...
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I'm doing nothing besides searching RRB :lol: Maybe we can have a chat on here at 7pm eastern time 8)

ill b drivin 2 TN 2 take my neice and nephew home ...mayb stop in and check out graceland ...mayb find some junk shops and look for bike stuff ....sounds fun 2 me !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!

edbuildsRATSinthe509 said:
it's 1025am here now.. lemme grab some coffee and and meet you inthe chatroom in a few...
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Darn't I had to go :x Maybe I will catch you some other time :wink:

rode my motorcycle today in Cincinnati. yay for a warm day.

my girlfriend, roommate and his girlfriend are going to a costume party dressed ... kiss.
i screwed 2x4's to the bottoms of my shoes

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
edbuildsRATSinthe509 said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Darn't I had to go :x Maybe I will catch you some other time :wink:
Chat right now,although I'm the only one :roll: Someone give me something to do :|

Wife and I went to Outback for dinner, an hour drive one way. Watched some TV, now I'm on the computer until 11pm, then quality time with her if you know what I mean. :wink: Life is good, Dean

Gonna head out for dinner, but nothing major.
happy new year guys.

Back