Happy Halloween from E Munster on a monster bike...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

nice "chain frame" -- chain bike is different than "bike chain", eh?

If pics dont come up- google image " eddie munster chain bike "

I have to box up my PC and return it to the store -- I am too dumb to use it.

--for a computer expert, I sure dont know much about computers...

Probably buried in the back of some prop warehouse in Hollywood. 8) It would be a cool piece to find. I bet it would bring a buck or two at auction if it ever turned up.

As they said
"The bike has had a few different owners over the years, and is presently in the collection of a Munster aficionado living in the American West."

It'd be a cool bike to own but with the history I know it wouldn't come cheap! It'd be cool to have a replica though.

I saw a pic of it on the web a while back and it is painted gold. I thought it would look killer chrome. And notice the spider web wind shield or screen thingy. I think theres a skull and crossbones on the handlebar but I may be wrong. The pic I saw didn't have either of those items.

rife with bikes said:
I saw a pic of it on the web a while back and it is painted gold. I thought it would look killer chrome. And notice the spider web wind shield or screen thingy. I think theres a skull and crossbones on the handlebar but I may be wrong. The pic I saw didn't have either of those items.

the windscreen you talk of is actually not on the bike...it's an illusion. you can see the fence post is blocking part of it in the background.

I've never seen anything about this before this morning but I've always loved the Barris hotrods on that show, especially Dragula. I know Barris has a deal with Nirve (I'm sometimes tempted by their Batt-Kruiser), but if they made a gaudy gold flake Dragula bike I'd be all over it!

Anyway, there are more pics of "Eddie's" bike here.... http://bikerodnkustom5.homestead.com/ba ... nbike.html

Granth said:
rife with bikes said:

the windscreen you talk of is actually not on the bike...it's an illusion. you can see the fence post is blocking part of it in the background.

Are you sure about that?

attachment.php

At only $25,000 so nice of the guy to be willing to deliver with in 200 miles.
For that price he better deliver it to my door and buy me dinner.

Back