Hallowheelie Sneak Peek

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wanted to share a pic of my Colson Rat all decked out for the Coasters' Hallowheelie pub pedal later this week. I think I need another string of LEDs on the down tube. It is currently running 132 greed LEDs on the frame, 48 LEDs on the wheels and a pair of LED skulls on the seat.

IMAG0398.jpg

WAY COOL!

I only have a single purple Street Glow strobe on ZOOT.Powered by a 9v transistor battery velcroed on top at the kickstand mount.

It Pounds Holes in the Ground!

I had to wait for dark to snap some updated pics after adding a few more lights.

IMAG0406.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg

I swiped this skull from my daughter and filled it with more LEDs.

IMAG0407.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

My friend who does my powder coating comes from a family that runs a traveling amusement carnival. When I stopped by to drop a bike off he was cleaning out a cabinet full of LED swords that usually sell to the kids for $5. He was trashing them all and asked if I wanted them. I started to pass on them until he cut one open and showed me the possibilities. Now I have about 70 LED swords in the garage awaiting inspiration. I used 8 swords for for the green lights on the bike and 4 multi-colored batons, two in each wheel.

Back