Halloween Bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today I started prepping the new bike for Halloween :)
P9130009.jpg

P9130010.jpg

P9130011.jpg

P9130012.jpg

CCR said:
Ratfink1962 said:
mastershake916 said:
Seldomly seen (if ever) online, I have a fully lit roll-able bike.
I'm also known to carve pumpkins with logos in them.
I need one for this year...

Maybe this site needs to have a pumpkin carving contest for Haloween, other sites have done it... some even offered prizes, but just a simple contest sounds like fun too.

Rules... can only think of one.
1. must be bike related

Whaddya say?

A carve off you say :| i like that idea :)

I say we go for it this year!

Just a way to show off your mad carving skills :D

halloween is by far my fav. holiday. my halloween started early this year.
i usually start early and decorate my yard on the first of oct. its still sept and i feel like i've been doing halloween stuff all month.

the first project was this "creepy porch" back drop i did for a local photographer.
IMG_1080-1.jpg

she was over the moon with the finished piece. i guess 2 days after advertising pic's of her/her helpers kid, she found herself booked solid till halloween.
0558.jpg

i'm also the best man for my friend trevors wedding. the 2 of them love halloween almost as much as i do. there having a halloween stag and doe.
they saw the back drop and asked me to do one for the stag. they wanted something similar to this and i was told it had to have eddie from iron maiden (trev's also a huge maiden fan.)
skull-red-danger-sinister.jpg

they wanna take costume pic's infront of it then raffle it off at the end of the night.
IMG_1217-1.jpg

this was actually my first attemp at a mosaic.
how'd i do? is the image easy enough to see?

yesterday it was in a car show, today it's ready for Halloween, thanks to the incredible amount of, er, stuff in my garage coupled with a quick trip to the dollar store.
scary3.jpg

scary1.jpg

scary2.jpg

Hope there's a Halloween ride in Philly...

Back