Hail from England

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would introduce myself. I'm Andy or The Bear to people who know me (Apparently trying to wake me up is as about as dangerous as waking a Grizzly up)!
I'm a Firefighter in London and I have always liked my bikes, the picture below is of my Raleigh Bomber which I have owned since 1981, before you ask I've taken the pedals off for storage.
IMG_0085.jpg

I discovered this site whilst trying to find some decent replacement tyres as the 'Snakebellies' for the Bomber are impossible to find anymore.
Guess what! I'm hooked. The Ideas and visions and knowhow you lot have on here are inspirational to say the least! Thats why you (everyone on this site) have made me get this
IMG_0073_2.jpg

A 1954 Rollfast. It's been badly painted in the past, underneath the black paint it appears to be white and pale blue, anyone got any Ideas of how it should look, any Info would be a big help.

Cheers for now.

Welcome Andy
Ahh the Bomber... I ached for one of them when i was a kid... never got one though :(
Like the Rollfast... very swish 8)

Back