Hacked!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... A Sidehack... this was listed on craigslist at about 11 last night... it was in the back of my truck before 9 this morning... :wink:

It's in really nice shape... and could prove ... useful ...

100_8134.jpg

100_8135.jpg

Turns really good in one direction... not so well in the other... LoL! Still learning how to ride it!

Dont turn right!!!! lol, the brakes and forks arent any good though, mine got bent back just from me riding with no one with me. so i would definately keep an eye out for better forks. other than that! have fun ( im starting to think the tandem rules aplly to sidehacks)

Is the "tandem rule" kinda like the "boat rule"? Your 2 best days are the day you buy it and the day that you sell it? :wink:

Exactly!i haven't sold mine, but I haven't ridden it much either. Everyone who tries to just gets tired. Maybe i'm lazy lol

Wish I could find one around here. I'd turn it into a hauler and ride the wheels off of it. Also that fat fender is begging for a fat tire to fill it up a bit. Maybe chop the side hack off and put it on an OCC then add a fat tire. Oh you got me scheming now. 8)

I'd be terrified of it with a motor! LoL! Kinda thought it'd be ideal to haul a cooler on though... :wink:
I've figured out how to lean the bike to the left and get the hack wheel off the ground for right turns.... counter intuitive to everything I've ever done on a bike prior to this... but it's interesting.
I have a small collection of bikes... and i try not to buy anything unless i feel like it's underpriced... just in case i end up with some buyers remorse and have to move it :wink: I've only seen one other sidehack in person... thought it'd be a good addition to my junk.

aceuh said:
Is the "tandem rule" kinda like the "boat rule"? Your 2 best days are the day you buy it and the day that you sell it? :wink:

I heard that - stioll waiting for the second best day with my tandem :)

It rides better when you've got a monkey on board helping you.

I wanna see that FAT tire sidecar. 8)

Back