Gulf Kruisers Sept. 18th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I mentioned this in another post but thought I would make an official post for it. This is the group that did the Indian Rocks Beach ride.

Sunday,Sept. 18,2011,Meet at 9 am,We roll at 9:30Meet at the North Jetty Parking lot in Nokomis,Florida Casey Key...Narrow winding road along pictureusqe Gulf of Mexico and lined with ginormous homes owned by the rich and famous.This ride is totally on the road and there are not bike lanes.But there is very little traffic and the vehicles do move slowly.Many bike riders ride here,so I feel very safe "kruising" this route. Approximate length will be 12 miles round trip. Hope to see you there!
Dano

here is some more info on the upcoming ride.
Meet at the North Jetty Parking lot in Nokomis,Florida
Ahhh..Casey Key...Narrow winding road along pictureusqe Gulf of Mexico and lined with ginormous homes owned by the rich and famous.This ride is totally on the road and there are not bike lanes.But there is very little traffic and the vehicle do move slowly.Many bike riders ride here,so I feel very safe "kruising" this route. Approximate length will be 12 miles round trip.
And here is the address for the after kruise get together.
104 Palm Ave. Nokomis,Fl. 34257
Thanks again to Javier for offering his hospitality.

I've been out of the loop for a while, but built my first "from scratch" bike just recently. I may go to this,...if i can figure out how to transport this 8 feet of steel with 2 wheels down to Nokomis.
Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Back