Grubee Super Rat???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother just got me one for my birthday, its a good motor he has one on a new Huffy bike runnin around 35 to 40 mph. It cheaper at BikeBerry.com check it out.

I don't see where they offer the Super Rat @ Berry. The motor I posted is supposedly an upgraded Grubee 66cc. I'm getting ready to plull the trigger on a motor and don't remember seeing one of these before. I didn't know if it was worth the extra $$ or if I liked it because they nicknamed it the Super Rat???

I would do it man. i love my 66cc, but that version looks killer. the internal coil deal looks sweet, would clean the whole look of the bike up.

word on the street is that this thing is legit. guys are saying that the piston and combustion chamber have a new shape that is supposed to really rev well.... but on the downside ive heard that the cns carb still has some bugs to be worked out, but if you are crafty, you can take care of the issues yourself.

thumbs up, for bar mounted choke...

Back